- Please be as specific as possible when requesting records.
- Please include a date the document was created or a date range.
- For electronic records, keywords and search terms that are overly broad may result in responses that contain thousands of documents.
- If you are requesting records from the Orlando Police Department, please provide an incident number.
- While City policy requires that we charge costs if extensive labor is involved in locating or duplicating your records, with specific information, we can prevent or minimize any such labor costs.
- Providing contact information is optional - if you prefer not to provide it, please check the requests online every two business days to provide any clarifying information we may need and to check on the status of your request.